- Sign up or Log in
GBP - £
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at VILLA SUASANA you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
VILLA SUASANA is conveniently located just 670 m from FamilyMart Caltex Gas Station Sathorn Soi 2, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of VILLA SUASANA, the 3 closest being:
- Life Center is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Edge Force is 830 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Sala Daeng Clock Repair Silom is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where VILLA SUASANA is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Khao Soi Inthanon is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Duck Noodles @ Pink Tent is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Hainanese Chicken Rice @ Pink Tent is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Siri Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 200 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of VILLA SUASANA are:
- DENTSU ONE (Bangkok) is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Sprouts is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Wai WCA Early Childhood Nursery, Bangkok is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 33.7 km from VILLA SUASANA and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.