- Sign up or Log in
GBP - £
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Hin Nam Sai Suay you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Hin Nam Sai Suay is conveniently located just 110 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hin Nam Sai Suay , the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart Hua Hin 1 is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7 Eleven is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart Hua Hin 12 is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
The surrounding area, where Hin Nam Sai Suay is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- K.B. Food Services is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sab E-San is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Buffalo Cafe "Steak & Coffee Bang Khwai is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Hua Hin Hospital Branch 2 is the nearest health facility, which is 190 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hin Nam Sai Suay are:
- Sathaban Kan Bin Phon Ruean is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Hua Hin School is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Ban Bo Fai Municipal School is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Hua Hin Airport is located 1.4 km from Hin Nam Sai Suay and it takes about 2 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.