- + Add property for sale
- Sign up or Log in
GBP - £
Discover a whole new experience of living without limits at a new luxury condominium in French style at "Albar Peninsula," which stands out in a prime location. The project also surrounded by many places, including Ban Amphur Beach, Columbia Pictures Aquaverse, Mimosa Pattaya, hospitals, government centers, etc. Moreover, every unit comes with a spacious usable area, considering the maximum uses. It is also fully furnished and well-divided into the perfect proportion, including kitchen, living room, spacious balcony, and bedrooms. There are also complete facilities in the common area, such as a swimming pool, fitness center, sauna, club, etc. Furthermore, Albar Peninsula project also provides an excellent 5-star hotel with a guaranteed rental return of 6% per year for a period of 10 years. In addition, the owner can stay in the unit for 15 days per year for free of charge.
Albar Peninsula is located at Na Chom Thian, Sattahip, Chon Buri. It is an 8-story condominium consisting of 4 buildings with a total of residential units. The project has been developed by Albar Peninsula CO., LTD., and is expected to be completed in 2022.
Room Types and Details
- 1 Bedroom (34.29 sq.m)
- 2 Bedrooms (43.34 sq.m)
- Communal Pool
- Communal Gym
- On-site Restaurant
- Car Parking
- 24H Security
- CCTV (Video Surveillance)
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by car, you can start from the front of Pattaya Floating Market by heading southeast on Sukhumvit Road (Route 3) for a distance of 5.9 kilometers. Then, make a U-turn and go straight for 99 meters. After that, turn left, and within 47 meters, you will find the project on the right-hand side.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale. In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota. This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property, you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements, but they are usually easy to obtain.
Albar Peninsula is conveniently located just 220 m from Tesco Lotus Express, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Albar Peninsula, the 3 closest being:
- WeSquare is 7.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 0 is 0 m away (about 0. by foot)
- 0 is 0 m away (about 0. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Albar Peninsula is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tang Hai East Sea is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- East sea is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Indy Cafe is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Crown Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 190 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Albar Peninsula are:
- Rat Pradit Witthaya is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- SailQuest Sailing School Thailand is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Sail In Asia Co Ltd - Pattaya Base is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 12.6 km from Albar Peninsula and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.