- + Add property for sale
- Sign up or Log in
GBP - £
Once Pattaya, a mix-used condominium in the heart of condominium for all lifestyles.
Once Pattaya is located at 15/99 Moo 6, Pattaya Sai 3 Road, Bang Lamung, Chonburi. The project is a high-rise condominium, 1 building of 32 floors on approximately 2 rai with 427 residential units. It is a project development from Honor Estate Company and completed in 2021. The price starts at 2.85 million baht.
The rooms come fully-furnished in different sizes and types as follows;
- Studio (28.00-28.60 sq.m)
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom (34.00-34.80 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (51.80 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (58.50-59.80 sq.m)
- Fitness center
- On-site bars
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
- Infinity-edge swimming pool
- Children's playroom
- Sky garden
- After-sales service
Direction to the project
In case you start from Sukhumvit Road, keep going and turn left on North Pattaya Road. Drive for about 900 meters. When you reach the intersection at the Government Housing Bank, turn left and continue for 220 meters. You will find the project on the right-hand side.
Honour Group builds on a passion to deliver quality residential and hospitality options to the lives of those who live, work and travel. Based in Pattaya and the east region of Thailand, our attentive culture and expertise in real estate development enable us to create exceptional spaces for future living. Never compromising on design excellence and product quality, you can trust us to create profitable investment opportunities and future destinations for connected life.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Once Pattaya Condominium you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Once Pattaya Condominium is conveniently located just 280 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Once Pattaya Condominium, the 3 closest being:
- Taifuxiang Wholesale is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Thanee Wan Cloth Shop is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Buy in Thailand is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Once Pattaya Condominium is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sai sam hansik, pattaya is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Siamese Noodles is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- saisam 3 hansik & Thai Massage is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Lanpo Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 520 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Once Pattaya Condominium are:
- Yamaha Music School is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- DVK STAR TALENT ACADEMY is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- FOL Children Center is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 7.3 km from Once Pattaya Condominium and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.