- + Add property for sale
- Sign up or Log in
GBP - £
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale. In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota. This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property, you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements, but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sapphire Luxurious Condominium Rama 3 is conveniently located just 380 m from 7-Eleven Branch Yannawa Road (Rama 3) (09445), which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sapphire Luxurious Condominium Rama 3, the 3 closest being:
- Bangkok Square is 570 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- SV Mall is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Big7 Mart is 710 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sapphire Luxurious Condominium Rama 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Bhumibol's Southern Chicken Noodles is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Muay Kia with Tofu is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Q-Life restaurant is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Khlong And Primary Care Unit is the nearest health facility, which is 250 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sapphire Luxurious Condominium Rama 3 are:
- Non-National Education at Yannawa District is 630 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Driving Training Field is 780 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- HR Pro Driving School is 700 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 43.3 km from Sapphire Luxurious Condominium Rama 3 and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.